The trailer of one of the most eagerly awaited films of the upcoming Sankranthi season, Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been released to a unanimous applause from fans this evening. The film, a socio-fantasy drama set in a rural backdrop, has Nagarjuna playing dual roles as the father and son.
Soaked in a complete rural flavor, the trailer looks rich and intriguing with the fantasy element blending with family drama. Nagarjuna nails the Godavari dialect to perfection and together with Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripathi, he promises to offer a perfect Sankranthi treat for fans and family audiences.
Soggade Chinni Nayana introduces Kalyan Krishna as the director. Jointly produced by Nagarjuna and Ram Mohan, the film will have its audio launch in December and the theatrical release on January 15, 2016.
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you