Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana, one of the most awaited films this Sankranthi season, is nearing its post-production formalities. The film is slated for a grand release on the 15th of this month as a Sankranthi treat for fans and family audiences.
As per the latest update, Soggade Chinni Nayana will undergo the censor scrutiny on the 6th of this month. The film is carrying a very positive buzz and it is expected to register solid opening day numbers, thanks to the festive holidays advantage.
Debutant Kalyan Krishna is the film’s director and Nag himself produced the film along with Ram Mohan. The film also features Ramya Krishna, Lavanya Tripathi and Chalapathi Rao etc in prominent roles.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you