Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana, one of the most awaited films this Sankranthi season, is nearing its post-production formalities. The film is slated for a grand release on the 15th of this month as a Sankranthi treat for fans and family audiences.
As per the latest update, Soggade Chinni Nayana will undergo the censor scrutiny on the 6th of this month. The film is carrying a very positive buzz and it is expected to register solid opening day numbers, thanks to the festive holidays advantage.
Debutant Kalyan Krishna is the film’s director and Nag himself produced the film along with Ram Mohan. The film also features Ramya Krishna, Lavanya Tripathi and Chalapathi Rao etc in prominent roles.
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you