Akkineni Nagarjuna’s upcoming fantasy film, Soggade Chinni Nayana, is carrying a huge buzz all over. The movie is all set to release on a grand note on 15th of January on the eve of Sankranthi festival.
Meanwhile, here is an interesting update about the movie. As per the latest updates, a leading entertainment channel has apparently shelled out a huge amount of 6.5 crores for the satellite rights of the film.
Nagarjuna himself is the producer of this flick in which he will be seen in two shades. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripathi will be featured as female leads.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you