Akkineni Nagarjuna is on a all time high in his career. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana is now the second biggest hit in his career after Manam. Latest update reveals that the village drama has now crossed the 10 crore mark in the Nizam area
Collections have been decent even in the third week of its release. Nagarjuna’s Charisma and image among the family audience has made this film a huge hit. The over all collections of the film are also quite impressive with Nagarjuna pocketing double the amount what he had spent for the film.
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
- Spyder’s ‘Putchakaya Putchakaya’ song to be out soon
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
Articles that might interest you