Akkineni Nagarjuna is on a all time high in his career. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana is now the second biggest hit in his career after Manam. Latest update reveals that the village drama has now crossed the 10 crore mark in the Nizam area
Collections have been decent even in the third week of its release. Nagarjuna’s Charisma and image among the family audience has made this film a huge hit. The over all collections of the film are also quite impressive with Nagarjuna pocketing double the amount what he had spent for the film.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you