Apart from Manam, this is probably the only Nagarjuna film in the recent times that has done business in such a huge manner. Trade pundits reveal that the film will easily cross the 40 crore mark in its long run.
After a long time, Nagarjuna was seen in quite an entertaining role and mesmerized everyone. His chemistry with Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripathi was also the main reason for the film’s huge success.
Credit should also go to the way débutante director Kalyan Krishna showcased Nagarjuna and provided wholesome family entertainment for everyone.
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series