Apart from Manam, this is probably the only Nagarjuna film in the recent times that has done business in such a huge manner. Trade pundits reveal that the film will easily cross the 40 crore mark in its long run.
After a long time, Nagarjuna was seen in quite an entertaining role and mesmerized everyone. His chemistry with Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripathi was also the main reason for the film’s huge success.
Credit should also go to the way débutante director Kalyan Krishna showcased Nagarjuna and provided wholesome family entertainment for everyone.
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- Popular comedian launches second film as a hero
Articles that might interest you