As expected, Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has hit the bulls eye and is doing exceptionally well all over. Early reports reveal that the film is super strong in the interior parts of Andhra and Telangana, especially the rural areas.
With the Sankranthi festival now coming in, the family audience is eagerly awaiting to see this film which has superb entertainment. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Ramya Krishna, Lavanya, Anasuya and Hamsa Nandini in important roles.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you