As expected, Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has hit the bulls eye and is doing exceptionally well all over. Early reports reveal that the film is super strong in the interior parts of Andhra and Telangana, especially the rural areas.
With the Sankranthi festival now coming in, the family audience is eagerly awaiting to see this film which has superb entertainment. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Ramya Krishna, Lavanya, Anasuya and Hamsa Nandini in important roles.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you