As expected, Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has hit the bulls eye and is doing exceptionally well all over. Early reports reveal that the film is super strong in the interior parts of Andhra and Telangana, especially the rural areas.
With the Sankranthi festival now coming in, the family audience is eagerly awaiting to see this film which has superb entertainment. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Ramya Krishna, Lavanya, Anasuya and Hamsa Nandini in important roles.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you