Nagarjuna is a happy man finally. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana has hit the bulls eye and is going strong in even its second week. The family entertainer has already crossed the 30 crore mark and is expected to touch 35 crores later this week.
This is Nagarjuna’s biggest hit in the recent times and has once again brought him on top of the charts. Directed by debutante Kalyan Krishna, this film did exceptionally well in the interior areas of Andhra. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya played female leads in the film which has music by Anup Rubens.
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you