We have already reported that Akhil’s debut project is doing an awesome pre-release business in almost all the areas. The Nizam rights were bagged for a whopping price of 13 Crores and the Krishna district rights were grabbed for 2.5 Crores. These numbers surely accentuate the fact that the movie is one of the much anticipated films this year.
As per the latest buzz, a leading distribution company is ready to bag the Ceded rights for 6 Crores but the producers have priced it at 7 Crores. Currently, negotiation between the producer and the distributors is going on and it is likely that the final decision will be taken soon.
Directed by VV.Vinayak, young actress Sayesha Saigal is paired opposite Akhil and actor Nithiin is producing this film. The film is slated to hit the screens in October.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you