Prince Mahesh Babu’s latest outing Srimanthudu, which released a week ago, is taking box office by storm with superb collections. Directed by Koratala Shiva, the movie has Shurti Haasan as the film’s leading lady.
The movie is continuing its phenomenal run in all overseas areas. The first weekend collections have packed a punch at the US box office and the solid run has continued till the end of first week. It is believed that the collections are slated to improve in the second weekend and trade analysts predict that the movie could collect a share close to the three million mark in its long run. The film is now second in the list of top grossing Tollywood movies in overseas.
The heart-touching family drama has veteran stars like Rajendra Prasad, Jagapathi Babu, Sukanya and few others playing crucial roles. Mythri Movie Makers have produced it.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you