After several months of delay, Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi 3D finally had a grand release across the world yesterday. Audiences had high expectations on the film and utilizing all the hype, Rudhramadevi registered solid opening day numbers at worldwide box-office.
As per the trade circles’ early estimations, the film collected a share close to 9.18 crores on its opening day. This is said to be the 9th highest ever opening day number. The collections are particularly decent in Nizam and multiplexes across AP, Telangana and southern states are witnessing heavy family crowds.
Thanks to some good advance bookings over the weekend and the upcoming festive season, the film is poised to collect decent shares for its distributors.
- Thaman On Cloud Nine Following Vikram’s Compliments
- Photos : Gorgeous Elli AvrRam
- Trade report: Gang collects more on Day 4 than Day 1
- Disappointing update for Balakrishna fans
- Photos : Adorable Shriya Saran