Prince Mahesh Babu carries an enviable stardom in the US and many of his movies in the past did exceptionally well over there. His latest emotional family drama, Srimanthudu, has also opened to big numbers, garnering terrific collections in the first weekend and the impressive run has continued in the second weekend as well.
The latest trade reports reveal that the movie has notched up solid collections in the second weekend and the total share in overseas markets has zoomed past the 17 Crore mark. With these mind-boggling numbers, Mahesh Babu once again stamped his authority on the overseas box office.
Directed by Koratala Siva, the movie has Shruti Haasan as the female lead. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced it.
- Gopichand-B Gopal film gets a date
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
Articles that might interest you