Bollywood beauty Sonakshi Sinha states that ‘Lingaa’ will not be a one film wonder and she is here to stay in the southern film industry. While her first film down south is getting released this Friday, Sonakshi is busy promoting the film and is all praises for the southern film industry for its rich content.
Earlier, Sonakshi was supposed to team up with Superstar Mahesh Babu for ‘Shivam’ under the direction of Krish. The actress has finally confirmed that the film has been shelved, and that she is looking for good scripts from the southern filmmakers. Sonakshi also reiterated the fact that most of her successful films have been with southern filmmakers like Murugadoss and Prabhudeva.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you