Talented Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha, is making her south debut opposite Rajnikanth in Linga. She has already started shooting and is so happy with the southern movie culture that she wants to do more films down south.
In an interview given to a leading daily, Sonakshi said “ I couldn’t have asked for a better début in Tamil cinema. In Bollywood, I made my debut with Salman Khan and now in south with Thalaivar Rajinikanth. I am more than very happy “
Sonakshi also mentioned that she would love to work with actors like Mahesh Babu, Ravi Teja and Surya in the future. Sonakshi will be seen in 3 movies in Bollywood this year.
Her upcoming movie ‘Holiday’ along with Akshay Kumar is yet another remakes of the south super hit Tuppaki.
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film