Talented Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha, is making her south debut opposite Rajnikanth in Linga. She has already started shooting and is so happy with the southern movie culture that she wants to do more films down south.
In an interview given to a leading daily, Sonakshi said “ I couldn’t have asked for a better début in Tamil cinema. In Bollywood, I made my debut with Salman Khan and now in south with Thalaivar Rajinikanth. I am more than very happy “
Sonakshi also mentioned that she would love to work with actors like Mahesh Babu, Ravi Teja and Surya in the future. Sonakshi will be seen in 3 movies in Bollywood this year.
Her upcoming movie ‘Holiday’ along with Akshay Kumar is yet another remakes of the south super hit Tuppaki.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date