Talented Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha, is making her south debut opposite Rajnikanth in Linga. She has already started shooting and is so happy with the southern movie culture that she wants to do more films down south.
In an interview given to a leading daily, Sonakshi said “ I couldn’t have asked for a better début in Tamil cinema. In Bollywood, I made my debut with Salman Khan and now in south with Thalaivar Rajinikanth. I am more than very happy “
Sonakshi also mentioned that she would love to work with actors like Mahesh Babu, Ravi Teja and Surya in the future. Sonakshi will be seen in 3 movies in Bollywood this year.
Her upcoming movie ‘Holiday’ along with Akshay Kumar is yet another remakes of the south super hit Tuppaki.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you