Sonarika Bhadoria, the gorgeous beauty who will soon be making her debut with Naga Shaurya’s Jaadugadu, has bagged yet another plum offer. As per the latest reports, Sonarika has been roped in for Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ second film in Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s direction. The shooting of the film will kick start from the last week of May.
Earlier, the makers approached Tamannaah to play Sai Sreenivas’ love interest. When the actress could not adjust her dates, Sonarika was offered the role. The film is an official remake of the Tamil smash hit, Sundarapandian.
Apart from this project, Sonarika is also rumoured to be acting in Allu Arjun’s next with Boyapati Srinu. However, no official confirmation has been received in this regard.
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Vijay’s thanks the audience
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?