Sonarika Bhadoria, the gorgeous beauty who will soon be making her debut with Naga Shaurya’s Jaadugadu, has bagged yet another plum offer. As per the latest reports, Sonarika has been roped in for Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ second film in Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s direction. The shooting of the film will kick start from the last week of May.
Earlier, the makers approached Tamannaah to play Sai Sreenivas’ love interest. When the actress could not adjust her dates, Sonarika was offered the role. The film is an official remake of the Tamil smash hit, Sundarapandian.
Apart from this project, Sonarika is also rumoured to be acting in Allu Arjun’s next with Boyapati Srinu. However, no official confirmation has been received in this regard.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you