Telugu girl Anjali had romanced Balayya for the first time in Dictator. Now, a song in Anjali’s upcoming film will feature Balayya movie titles as lyrics. Anjali’s 2016 Tamil romantic action comedy, Mapla Singam, will soon be released in Telugu as Alludu Singam.
In Alludu Singam, a song titled ‘Vachadu Vachadu Bobbili Simham’ will feature several Balayya movie titles in its lyrics. Anjali will be seen in dual avatars of a lawyer and a politician. Vimal is the film’s male lead and Rajasekhar is the director. Ravipati Satyanarayana is releasing Alludu Singam on November 24.
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- NTR to launch his brother’s film