Sonu Sood, once the most sought after antagonist in Tollywood, is going to be appearing in a Telugu movie after a small hiatus of two years. Playing a vital role in Tamannaah’s Abhinetri, Sonu Sood opened up about his small break.
Speaking to the press, Sonu Sood revealed that after Aagadu, he didn’t find any interesting offers in Telugu and hence he picked up roles from other languages. He also added that with his prior commitments now completed, he is actively going through a few Telugu offers that have come in his way.
Meanwhile, his next film Abhinetri is all set to hit the screens worldwide on October 7th.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer