Sonu Sood, once the most sought after antagonist in Tollywood, is going to be appearing in a Telugu movie after a small hiatus of two years. Playing a vital role in Tamannaah’s Abhinetri, Sonu Sood opened up about his small break.
Speaking to the press, Sonu Sood revealed that after Aagadu, he didn’t find any interesting offers in Telugu and hence he picked up roles from other languages. He also added that with his prior commitments now completed, he is actively going through a few Telugu offers that have come in his way.
Meanwhile, his next film Abhinetri is all set to hit the screens worldwide on October 7th.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you