Sonu Sood, once the most sought after antagonist in Tollywood, is going to be appearing in a Telugu movie after a small hiatus of two years. Playing a vital role in Tamannaah’s Abhinetri, Sonu Sood opened up about his small break.
Speaking to the press, Sonu Sood revealed that after Aagadu, he didn’t find any interesting offers in Telugu and hence he picked up roles from other languages. He also added that with his prior commitments now completed, he is actively going through a few Telugu offers that have come in his way.
Meanwhile, his next film Abhinetri is all set to hit the screens worldwide on October 7th.
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
Articles that might interest you