S/o Satyamurthy, the latest family entertainer starring Allu Arjun and Samantha in the lead roles, is continuing its steady run at the box office. Although the film completes three weeks, it is still receiving a thumping response from the audience.
As per the latest updates, the film has collected Rs.95,000 in Krishna district on its 24th day and now this flick stands with a total share of 2.42 crores. The distributors of Krishna are quite delighted with these superb collections.
S. Radha Krishna is the producer. Adah Sharma, Nitya Menon, Sneha and Upendra played key roles in this film. The music of this flick was scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram