Soumya Bollapragada, who played one of the lead roles in Mugguru, is all set to launch a film school in Vizag. Although not many details are available about her plans, she tweeted, “Applause school of film making launching in vizag… Affiliated to ramanaidu film school.” Few months ago, she had founded Applause – The Theatre People, a Vizag based theatre group, which had also organized a short film competition. The actress recently got an iPhone app on her own name and with such massive plans to set up a film school in Vizag, it looks like she is juggling with quite a few projects. She’ll soon be seen in Shankar Marthand’s Poga and there’s also a buzz that she’s keen on directing films. Already, she had directed an English film which was written by Kona Venkat.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you