Soumya Bollapragada, who played one of the lead roles in Mugguru, is all set to launch a film school in Vizag. Although not many details are available about her plans, she tweeted, “Applause school of film making launching in vizag… Affiliated to ramanaidu film school.” Few months ago, she had founded Applause – The Theatre People, a Vizag based theatre group, which had also organized a short film competition. The actress recently got an iPhone app on her own name and with such massive plans to set up a film school in Vizag, it looks like she is juggling with quite a few projects. She’ll soon be seen in Shankar Marthand’s Poga and there’s also a buzz that she’s keen on directing films. Already, she had directed an English film which was written by Kona Venkat.
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju