Ram Gopal Varma is widely regarded as a master at manipulating sound and light to his advantage.And he has used this to good effect in his spine-chilling horror movies. With movies like ‘Deyyam’ and ‘Bhootham’ he has truly caused panic among his viewers. As if his movies are not scary enough, he is now set to bring to the screen a 3D horror movie titled ‘Boochi’.
RGV says that a horror movie should be a thrilling experience. “A horror film should be a thrilling experience. And to create a horror film, we dont really need a scary ghost. Scary sounds, good background score and correct camera placement with appropriate lighting will create the required effect. That is how I make my horror thrillers”, he says.
The movie is gearing up for release tomorrow in Andhra Pradesh
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
Articles that might interest you