Gorgeous beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been ruling the roost down south for the last one decade. The actress has millions of fans who admire her looks and performances in numerous films in Telugu and Tamil. After wrapping up the promotions for her latest Telugu release, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Kajal is now into promoting her upcoming Bollywood film, Do Lajzon Ki Kahani.
The Mumbai beauty has interacted with a popular media house. When asked to choose between Bollywood and south films, Kajal said her loyalty always stays with southern films as she had made her debut here and gained prominence.
Kajal also had a few nice things to say about the films down south as she went on to hail then as creatively superior in content and technically rich. Do Lajzon Ki Kahani is slated for its release in May. In the film, Kajal plays a visually challenged lady who falls in love with Randeep Hooda.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor