Sai Pallavi, who created a sensation of sorts with her debut film Premam is now the latest toast of the season. The latest update reveals that Sai will apparently be doing the female lead’s role in Chiyaan Vikram’s new film.
Currently, Vikram is busy taking his new film with director Vijay Chander on floors and the makers are busy holding discussions with Sai Pallavi for playing the female lead.
Though this news has not received any confirmation, this news has created a frenzy in the Tamil media. As of now, Sai is busy shooting for her debut Telugu film Fida opposite Varun Tej.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you