Veteran singer SP Balasubramaniam has lent his voice for Balakrishna’s role as Sri Rama in Sri Rama Rajyam’s Tamil version.He revealed this at the 50 days celebration of Sri Rama Rajyam, which was held a little while ago in Hyderabad. Talking at the event, Balu said, “It’s my privilege to have lent my voice to Balakrishna’s role. I feel proud that I am associated with this project. Hatsoff to Balakrishna, Bapu, Nayanthara, Saibaba and Ilayaraja for delivering such a wonderful film.” Singer-cum-dubbing artist Chinmayi had dubbed for Nayanthara few days ago. The film, directed by Bapu, is going to release in Tamil soon.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore