Legendary playback singer S. P .Balasubrahmanyam comes across as a soft spoken gentleman. He is usually mild mannered and never makes harsh comments about anyone. But today, he spoke in a harsh tone about the growing menace of atrocities against women.
“Harsh and swift punishments must be meted out to people who commit crimes against women and children. The Government and people should behave in a socially responsible manner”, he said. Balasubrahmanyam made these comments at a private event in Tirupati.
When asked about the success of ‘Mithunam’, Balasubrahmanyam expressed his happiness and requested people to support well made small films.
At another event, he also made some interesting observations about the agitation against dubbing serials. S.P. Balu was against the agitation and requested artistes to think from a broader perspective.
- DJ gets a solid opening in Nizam
- DJ breaks into the half-a-million dollar club in overseas
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
Articles that might interest you