After a long hiatus, SP Charan, son of the legendary playback singer SP Balasubramanyam, is returning to film production with ‘Moodu Mukkallo Cheppalante’. The film’s audio has been launched in Hyderabad recently. SP Charan earlier produced several path breaking films in Tamil, and his neo-noir film ‘Aaranya Kaandam’ went on to win National Award and also gained the status of a cult film.
‘Moodu Mukkallo Cheppalante’ is a bilingual and is also being made in Tamil. The film has been directed by debutant Madhumita and popular lyricist Vennelakanti’s son Rakhendu Mouli is making his acting debut in a cameo. Rakhendu Mouli earlier made his debut as a lyricist and singer with ‘Andaala Rakshasi’. Aditi Chengappa is the film’s heroine and Karthikeya Murthy composes the music.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise