Living Legend S.P. Balasubrahmanyam quashed rumours surrounding his ill health. For the past few days, rumours have been circulating about SPB’s health and a number of fans have expressed their concern. However, SPB is perfectly fine.
The rumours originated from South Africa, where SPB attended some concerts and was presented with a Life Time Achievement Award. Apparently, the legendary singer could not accommodate some extra concerts into his busy schedule and cited his old age as a reason for that.
This led to speculations about Balasubrahmayam’s health. To put an end to these rumours, the veteran singer interacted with media personnel today, where he looked perfectly fine.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you