Living Legend S.P. Balasubrahmanyam quashed rumours surrounding his ill health. For the past few days, rumours have been circulating about SPB’s health and a number of fans have expressed their concern. However, SPB is perfectly fine.
The rumours originated from South Africa, where SPB attended some concerts and was presented with a Life Time Achievement Award. Apparently, the legendary singer could not accommodate some extra concerts into his busy schedule and cited his old age as a reason for that.
This led to speculations about Balasubrahmayam’s health. To put an end to these rumours, the veteran singer interacted with media personnel today, where he looked perfectly fine.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI