Can a chair cost 25 lakhs? Maybe if it has some gold and precious stones in it. But what if it only has some leather, motors and a lot of high technology? That is exactly the kind of chair that was arranged for ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna by the team of ‘Oopiri’.
Throughout the movie, Nagarjuna is going to be seen in a special motorised wheel chair. The team got a custom wheelchair made, with more emphasis placed on comfort and convenience. The chair was specially imported at a cost of about Rs. 25 lakhs, say sources close to the movie.
Nagarjuna will be seen as a billionaire who is relegated to his wheelchair and Karthi will be playing a crucial role in the movie. Tamannah is the female lead. ‘Oopiri’ is an official remake of the French film ‘The Intouchables’ and PVP Cinema is producing it.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI