The latest news is that to celebrate this occasion, a special book will be launched by the team of Khaidi No 150 during the time of film’s release. This book will feature the experiences of all the actors and technicians who have worked with Chiru during all these years.
The ground work is currently on and Ram Charan is himself taking care of these things personally. As of now, the post production formalities of the film are going on in full swing. Directed by V V Vinayak this film has Kajal as the female lead.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick