Akkineni Family’s ‘Manam’ is all set to make a major splash this Friday across the world. Nagarjuna has already announced that the film is very special for the family and care has been taken at every level for the film.
The movie spans a period from 1920 to 2013 and the team took special care to recreate the yesteryear ambience perfectly. A small example can be seen in how an old goldspot bottle was placed during a scene in the film. Director Vikram Kumar took great care to get these minor details right.
ANR,Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya ,Shriya and Samantha are playing the lead roles in this movie and Anoop Rubens has composed the music.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you