Akkineni Family’s ‘Manam’ is all set to make a major splash this Friday across the world. Nagarjuna has already announced that the film is very special for the family and care has been taken at every level for the film.
The movie spans a period from 1920 to 2013 and the team took special care to recreate the yesteryear ambience perfectly. A small example can be seen in how an old goldspot bottle was placed during a scene in the film. Director Vikram Kumar took great care to get these minor details right.
ANR,Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya ,Shriya and Samantha are playing the lead roles in this movie and Anoop Rubens has composed the music.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you