Like most recent big releases, Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh will have Dolby Atmos support. Devi Sri Prasad has worked on this. But what sets SGS apart from the other films is the special attention paid for sound division in the Atmos format.
Atmos has a revolutionary surround division technology and unless the sound encoding is done to specially support this, the maximum impact will not be there. Baahubali was one film that did it well and SGS is going to have this special encoding now.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you