Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is currently busy with his hundredth film ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, is going to get a small break from shoot. Director Krish is getting married this August and the team will be taking a break for the director’s ceremony. The post production team is using this time for VFX works and Balakrishna will be utilizing it for another reason.
The veteran actor and sitting MLA is reportedly going to use the time to undergo some fitness treatments. Balakrishna is reportedly looking to lose weight and gain some flexibility in movements, to prepare himself for the grueling shoot that lies ahead. The film has many fight sequences and it will be quite a challenge for any actor.
Balakrishna is also going to take time off to listen to complaints and grievances from his constituency.
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry