As the release date is nearing soon, the makers of Baahubali are leaving no stone unturned in promoting their flick. It is a known fact that renowned director Karan Johar is presenting the film in Hindi and he is making special plans for a grand première on the 9th of July.
According to our close sources, the entire star cast of the film along with stalwarts like Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan will be gracing this event. Baahubali is the first Telugu film which has created such a hype all over the country.
Directed by the genius S S Rajamouli, this film has Prabhas, Rana Dagguatti, Anushka and Tamannah in lead roles. M M Keeravani composes the music.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you