One of the most iconic figures in Indian film history, Bapu garu’s final rites were concluded in Chennai today. As a mark of respect to this movie legend, Andhra Pradesh Chief minister, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has decided to rename the museum in Vijayawada after Bapu garu.
The award winning director passed away on Sunday, at a private hospital in Chennai, where he was undergoing treatment. Eminent personalities from Tollywood arrived in Chennai earlier today, and paid there homage to the legendary director.
- Nani to unveil C/O Surya’s teaser
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
Articles that might interest you