One of the most iconic figures in Indian film history, Bapu garu’s final rites were concluded in Chennai today. As a mark of respect to this movie legend, Andhra Pradesh Chief minister, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has decided to rename the museum in Vijayawada after Bapu garu.
The award winning director passed away on Sunday, at a private hospital in Chennai, where he was undergoing treatment. Eminent personalities from Tollywood arrived in Chennai earlier today, and paid there homage to the legendary director.
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you