One of the most iconic figures in Indian film history, Bapu garu’s final rites were concluded in Chennai today. As a mark of respect to this movie legend, Andhra Pradesh Chief minister, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has decided to rename the museum in Vijayawada after Bapu garu.
The award winning director passed away on Sunday, at a private hospital in Chennai, where he was undergoing treatment. Eminent personalities from Tollywood arrived in Chennai earlier today, and paid there homage to the legendary director.
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Press Note : Awe New Locations in US from 22nd Feb