Veteran actor and director Dasari Narayana Rao will be honoured with the prestigious Sobhan Babu ‘Swarna Kankanam (Golden Bracelet)’ on the eve of Sobhan Babu’s birth anniversary celebrations. The Telangana Seva Samithi and Shrutilaya Arts Academy will jointly do the honours on 10th January at Ravindra Bharati in Hyderabad.
Expressing his happiness over this special honour, Dasari said that Sobhan Babu is a fine actor and a noble human being and that he is eternal in the hearts of Telugu film lovers. Dasari also said that he is extremely happy to be honoured with the award. Apart from Dasari, comedian Shiva Reddy will also be presented the Sobhan Babu memorial
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you