Some time back, we brought you an exclusive interview with star writer Kona Venkat. During this session, we also asked him for his honest opinions about Tollywood stars in general. We are presenting those one liners exclusively for you.
Nandamuri Balakrishna – He is like a mirror, pure soul and very straight forwarded person.
Akkineni Nagarjuna – Very cool minded person.
Venkatesh – A warm-hearted person.
Pawan Kalyan – Synonym for honesty.
Mahesh Babu – Looks like a definition of Royalty.
N.T.R – Friendship.
Ram Charan – Takes care of his team with profuse love.
Ravi Teja – Most gratifying person.
Mohan Babu – Turns his working team into his family.
Ram – Gives instant energy to everyone on sets.
Gopichand – Lovable person.
Akkineni Akhil – Friend for life.
Nikhil – Huge asset for unique scripts.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you