Some time back, we brought you an exclusive interview with star writer Kona Venkat. During this session, we also asked him for his honest opinions about Tollywood stars in general. We are presenting those one liners exclusively for you.
Nandamuri Balakrishna – He is like a mirror, pure soul and very straight forwarded person.
Akkineni Nagarjuna – Very cool minded person.
Venkatesh – A warm-hearted person.
Pawan Kalyan – Synonym for honesty.
Mahesh Babu – Looks like a definition of Royalty.
N.T.R – Friendship.
Ram Charan – Takes care of his team with profuse love.
Ravi Teja – Most gratifying person.
Mohan Babu – Turns his working team into his family.
Ram – Gives instant energy to everyone on sets.
Gopichand – Lovable person.
Akkineni Akhil – Friend for life.
Nikhil – Huge asset for unique scripts.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you