‘Julayi’, the upcoming movie starring Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Ileana, is currently being shot at a rapid pace. Apparently, the movie requires the use of dogs and other animals for a particular scene and the makers have now sought permission from the Animal Welfare Board of India for the same.
As per the rules, permission and NOC from the board is now mandatory before using any animals in films. The Board has been very strict of late and a detailed explanation is being sought from all filmmakers for granting permission. Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and Radhakrishna is the producer. The movie is being presented by Danayya DVV. Devi Sri is scoring the music.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars