The pre-production of Ram Charan’s new film is going on in full swing and very soon, the unit will start filming for the project. Meanwhile, the latest news reveals that a special photo shoot has been planned for the next two days in Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad.
Both Ram Charan and Samantha will be taking part in this shoot which will be used for poster designs and other publicity material. Sukumar directs this village drama which will have an interesting backdrop.
The makers have planned to shoot the film in the beautiful locales of Godavari region and Kerala. Music is composed by Devi Sri Prasad and Mytri Movie Makers are the production house.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you