Whenever a film is nearing its release, there is a huge tension for all those who are associated with it. But the tension that the film’s producer undergoes is something else. Producers often undertake religious practises to pray for their film’s success, and the latest one in that list is Siva Babu Bandla, who is one of the producers of NTR’s latest flick Temper.
According to the latest update, Siva Babu Bandla has started his journey from Shaad Nagar and will head towards Srisailam by walk to pray for the film’s success. Siva has done this even prior to the release of Gabbar Singh.
Temper is the most awaited film in the recent times. Directed by Puri Jagan, this film is gearing up for a massive release on February 13th. Kajal Aggarwal is the female lead and Anup Rubens scores the music.
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
- Pelli Choopulu producer’s next in post-production
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you