Promising young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is gearing up for the grand release of his upcoming film Subramanyam For Sale. Directed by Harish Shankar, the film has Regina Cassandra as the heroine. The movie is carrying a lot of positive buzz in the industry circles and the unit is super confident about the film’s success.
As per the latest update, some special shows for the movie are being planned in Hyderabad prior to its release on September 24th. It is heard that a benefit show will be screened in the early hours on the release day at Arjun theater in Kukatpally, Hyderabad. Dil Raju is the producer for the film.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you