Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy with the shooting of Boyapati Sreenu’s film. The movie is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainments in association with Vaaraahi Chala Chitram. The makers are leaving no stone unturned to make the film quite grand.
Sometime ago, we revealed the news about the use of a custom designed bike. Now, a Tata Safari has also been readied for Balakrishna’s use in the film. This Safari will have minor changes, to make it look special.
Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the villain in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines in this mass action entertainer.
- Superstar’s Film Shoot Shifts To Gandikota
- ATM breaks the suspense on Chiru151
- Young Actress Bags Raj Tarun, Annapurna Studios’ Film
- Amy Jackson Finally Bags A British Film
- Rogue’s Teaser To Be Launched Soon
Articles that might interest you