Vijay’s Adhirindhi is gearing up for as a Diwali special on October 18th in Telugu. The pre-release buzz surrounding the film is extremely positive and it’s going to be the biggest ever release for a Vijay film in Telugu.
Directed by Atlee, the film has Vijay playing a village panchayat head, a doctor, and a magician. To shoot the scenes of Vijay as a magician, the team flew to Europe and worked with three internationally renowned magicians Gogo Requiem (Macedonia), Dani Belev (Bulgaria) and Raman Sharma (Canada).
All the three magicians trained Vijay with various tricks in magic which will be showcased superbly in the film. AR Rahman has scored the music and GK Vishnu is the cinematographer for this film.
The Telugu version is going to by Sharath Marar.
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses