It’s 20th September today and the birth anniversary of legendary actor ‘ANR’. Another interesting fact is that Manam, the last movie he has appeared in, is also completing 100 days today. Hence, to mark these milestones, a special function has been planned in a short while from now.
On this occasion, the platinum disc event of audio of ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ would also be held officially. ‘Oka laila kosam’ is Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming movie in the direction of Vijay Kumar Konda. Pooja hegde plays the leading lady. Reports also reveal that Nag will formally announce Akhil’s debut project today.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you