After the disappointing result for his last outing Dohchay, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya immediately started shooting for Gautham Menon’s film. The film’s first schedule was completed last month and the second schedule will kickstart from today. The film’s co-producer and popular writer, Kona Venkat, said that the unit has already finished 50 percent of the film.
Kona Venkat also revealed that the film is an action love story in Gautham Menon’s style and that the director will can some hair raising action episodes in the second schedule. Chay will be seen in a cop’s role and the writer lauds his intense performance, which will surprise everyone.
This yet to be titled film has Simbu playing the lead in the Tamil version and Malayali actress Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in both the versions. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu