After his last year’s release, Puri Jagannadh’s ISM, Nandamuri Kalyanram became extra choosy about the script for his next movie. Until recently, there were reports that mass comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will be directing Kalyanram’s next movie.
Now, even before the Kalyanram- Nageswara Reddy’s project is announced formally, the latest speculation has it that Kalyanram might team up with young filmmaker Pavan Sadineni, who had earlier directed Prema Ishq Kadhal and Savitri.
However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you