After his last year’s release, Puri Jagannadh’s ISM, Nandamuri Kalyanram became extra choosy about the script for his next movie. Until recently, there were reports that mass comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will be directing Kalyanram’s next movie.
Now, even before the Kalyanram- Nageswara Reddy’s project is announced formally, the latest speculation has it that Kalyanram might team up with young filmmaker Pavan Sadineni, who had earlier directed Prema Ishq Kadhal and Savitri.
However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you