After his last year’s release, Puri Jagannadh’s ISM, Nandamuri Kalyanram became extra choosy about the script for his next movie. Until recently, there were reports that mass comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will be directing Kalyanram’s next movie.
Now, even before the Kalyanram- Nageswara Reddy’s project is announced formally, the latest speculation has it that Kalyanram might team up with young filmmaker Pavan Sadineni, who had earlier directed Prema Ishq Kadhal and Savitri.
However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
Articles that might interest you