Young Akkineni lad Akhil garnered unanimous applause from all quarters for his performance in his second film, Hello. The actor had said during Hello’s promotions that he will come up with an official announcement about his future projects before Sankranthi. However, Akhil has been maintaining a stoic silence and this is leading to several speculations.
Already, names of directors like Koratala Siva, Satya Prabhas Pinisetty and Puri Jagannadh were associated with Akhil’s third project. Now, two more names have joined the list of probable directors who will helm Akhil’s next.
Apparently, Jai Lava Kusa’s director Bobby and Tholi Prema’s director Venky Atluri are rumored to be in talks for Akhil’s highly-anticipated project. But we will have to wait to hear the final word from the horse’s mouth.
- Raj Tharun’s interesting role revealed in Raju Gadu
- Happening young beauty signs Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer
- Poll : What are you looking forward to in Bharath Ane Nenu?
- Fans to make Rangasthalam event memorable
- Mahanati seals its release date