After an impressive debut in the VV Vinayak directed Alludu Seenu, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is gearing up for the release of his second film, Speedunnodu. The film’s shooting is nearing completion and the audio album composed by DJ Vasanth will be launched on the 22nd of this month.
Being directed by Bheemaneni Srinivasarao, Speedunnodu is an official remake of Tamil hit, Sundarapandian. The film’s first look posters and trailer got a decent response. Speedunnodu will hit the screens on February 5th.
Mumbai starlet Sonarika Bhadoria plays Sai’s love interest in this village based love story.
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Nara Rohit introspects his career
- Yet another film faces GST heat