Ever since Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Spyder had moved out of the summer race, there have been constant rumors about the film’s release date. Mahesh himself had announced a month ago that the film will be released as a Dasara festive treat.
However, rumors kept cropping up and everyone thought that the film may not be hitting the screens even for Dasara as the VFX work was said to be taking longer time than expected. In a huge relief to fans, Spyder’s team has clarified one last time that the film will surely release on September 27. Only one song is left to be shot for the entire shooting to be wrapped up.
AR Murugadoss is directing this high budget spy thriller and Rakul Preet romances the Superstar in it. Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad are jointly producing the movie.
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
Articles that might interest you