Now that Jai Lava Kusa has finally hit the screens, the concentration has shifted towards Spyder. The post-production work of this film is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the Nellore region rights have been bagged by noted distributor Hari for a huge price.
He is in due plans to release the film on a huge scale in Nellore and its surrounding areas. The pre-release business of Spyder has crossed a whopping 100 crores and the film needs to get a hit talk from day one to recover its cost.
Directed by Murugadoss, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead and is up for a release on the 27th of this month.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans