Now that Jai Lava Kusa has finally hit the screens, the concentration has shifted towards Spyder. The post-production work of this film is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the Nellore region rights have been bagged by noted distributor Hari for a huge price.
He is in due plans to release the film on a huge scale in Nellore and its surrounding areas. The pre-release business of Spyder has crossed a whopping 100 crores and the film needs to get a hit talk from day one to recover its cost.
Directed by Murugadoss, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead and is up for a release on the 27th of this month.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch