Now that the first look of the film is finally out, excited fans of Mahesh Babu’s Spyder are now looking forward to watching the teaser. The shooting of the film is yet to be wrapped up and news is that the makers are racing against time and are trying to finish the film in no time.
As the film is being made in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously, sources say that a lot of time is being taken for the shoot. Also, the film moves from one city to the other and this also is taking a lot of travel and time.
On the other hand, Mahesh is quite happy with the way the film is shaping up and is no hurry to rush with the movie and spoil the output.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel