Now that the release date is nearing soon, the pre-release business of Spyder is happening on a solid note in both the Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the Krishna region rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 5.4 crores.
This is the highest ever amount that a distributor has spent for a Mahesh Babu film in this area. As Mahesh is playing a spy in the film, there is a tremendous buzz for the project all over.
Murugadoss directs this film which is also being sold out like a hot cake in Tamil circles as well. Rakul Preet romances Mahesh in this film which has music by Harris Jayraj.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you