Superstar Mahesh Babu and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ high budget thriller, Spyder, released on September 27 to an average response from critics and moviegoers alike. There has been a totally diverse response to the flashback scenes showcasing the film’s antagonist Bhairavudu’s disturbing childhood that revolves around a burial ground.
Now, the President of the State Gravedigger’s Association in Ramanthapur, Hyderabad, demanded an immediate removal of Bhairavudu’s childhood scenes from Spyder. The representatives of the Gravedigger’s Association alleged that the scenes portrayed their community in poor light and threatened to intensity their protests if the makers do not remove the scenes immediately.
Meanwhile, the film is collecting some decent shares across the twin Telugu states even though reaching the breakeven point seems to be a Herculean task.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Noted comedian commits suicide
- Aditi Rao in talks for star hero’s next?
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017